The Gatsby Gala is back, Old Sports!!
Take a journey with us back in time, when things were more simple, glamorous, yet more sophisticated. Join us on February 3rd and 4th as we transform Charleston’s Festival Hall into a spectacle that would make even ole’ Jay Gatz envious.
Live music, DJs, dancers, and other performers, flowing libations, and you, will all make this a night to remember for years to come old sport!
Guests are encouraged to adorn themselves in their finest Gatsby/1920s-Esque attire, or at the very least their contemporary formal wear.
A portion of the proceeds will support the Going Places.
The Honor Would be Entirely Ours if You Could Attend Our Little Party. You can RSVP on Facebook here.
General Admission tickets include:
- Open Bar
- Live Music from Charleston’s Best Bands
- Access to all additional entertainment
- Light Food to Keep You Standing and the Party Going
- Several Photo and Video Ops throughout the Property
- Multiple Professional Photographers and Videographers to Help Capture the Memories
- and so much more!
VIP tickets include everything GA has access to PLUS;
- Hour Early Access to the Affair
- Express Check-in with a Separate Line for Little to no Wait for Entry
- Access to our 2 Private VIP Lounges with:
- Additional Bars with Upgraded Liquor and Red Bull Mixers
- Premium Food Options
- VIP’s Own 360 Video Booth
- Additional Bathrooms
**Please note – All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable**
- TBA Soon!
Make plans to join us on February 3rd and 4th for a two-night soiree that no one will soon forget. This will most certainly be one of Charleston’s can’t miss events of the year! Avoid the FOMO and get your tickets now before it’s too late. Space is limited and this event WILL SELL OUT, Old Sport!!
Charleston’s premier ’20s event is brought to you by the team that hosted the runner-up for Charleston’s Best Party of 2020, come help us bring the title home in 2023.
*While this is a two-night affair, tickets are required for each night if you plan on attending both*
**Limited paid parking will be available at nearby garages, but we do encourage guests to Uber, Lyft, or take a taxi.**
***This is NOT a Festival Hall hosted event. Out of respect for our partners at Festival Hall, please direct all inquiries to email@example.com***