Get your scrunchies and acid-wash jeans and join us for the ’90s Bar Crawl on King Street! Grab some friends, co-workers, that weird cousin, most importantly your ’90s gear, and join us as we storm King Street to party all day.
A portion of all ticket sales will support a great local charity, Going Places.
Check-in will be from 3 – 6 pm at *TBD* where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
- The first crawlers to check in will get our signature ’90s Bar Crawl koozie
- The first crawlers to finish the Crawl with a completed scorecard will get one of our custom ’90s Bar Crawl t-shirts.
- Drink specials including $5 Tito’s & Cutwater, $4 Bud Light Seltzer, $3 Bud Light, and more!
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars, DJs at multiple stops
- ’90s crawlers everywhere!
- TBA soon
Join us on April 22nd for the best ’90s event Charleston has to offer!!
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a “bar crawl”, that doesn’t mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate and get your scorecard stamped to earn your event t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly!**