Bust out your leg warmers, friendship bracelets, hyper-color shirts, and your Chuck Converse, because we are kicking it old school. Grab some friends and join us as we storm King Street to party in our most radical 80’s gear for the 80’s Bar Crawl on King Street!
Check-in will be from 3 – 6 pm at The Brick where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
- First 400 crawlers to check in will get our signature 80’s Bar Crawl koozie
- First 250 crawlers to finish the Crawl with a completed scorecard will get one of our custom 80’s Bar Crawl t-shirts.
- Drink specials including $4 Tito’s and $3 Bud Lights (more TBA)
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars, DJs at multiple stops
- A portion of all ticket sales will support the Charleston Animal Society
- Hundreds of crawlers in their best 80’s attire
- The Brick
- Silver Dollar
- Uptown Social
- more coming soon!
Join us September 1st for the most gnarly event Charleston has to offer!!!
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a “bar crawl”, that doesn’t mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate and get your scorecard stamped to earn your event t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly!**