Our St Paddy’s Bar Crawl is back!!
Why Should you Join us on March 13th for the St Paddy’s Day on King Street Bar Crawl you ask??
You won’t have to deal with the 300,000+ people who flock to Savannah making it nearly impossible to get drinks and forcing you to wait an hour for the restroom.
We’ve put together the best St Paddy’s Day event in Charleston, SC. We’ve lined up some of the hottest bars and hooked you up with priority entry, so if there is a line you’ll be able to jump to the front and not wait in the back of the line with the peons.
- We will only have a limited number of tickets available for this event
- We’ve ensured every bar on this crawl has an outdoor space
- Masks will be available at check-in for anyone interested
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and at multiple stops
- We’ve added an hour to give you more time to make it to each bar and help spread you out even further
We ask you to do your part as well:
- Please stay home if you are at high risk, not feeling well, or been exposed to anyone sick within 14 days of the event
- Wash your hands and use sanitizer regularly
- Save the hugs and handshakes, bring back the dap or even the elbow bump
*Any participating bar reserves the right to remove anyone from their property who is not abiding by these guidelines
We have incredible drink specials for you, and on one of the busiest days of the year, this may be your only opportunity to get discounted drinks like:
- $3 Bud Lights
- $4 Tito’s Cocktails
- More TBA soon!
As if all of that wasn’t enough, we are giving away our custom St Paddy’s Day Bar Crawl shirts and koozies to the first crawlers to check-in!! (while supplies last)
Participating bars: TBA soon
Tickets to the crawl ARE REQUIRED to receive priority entry to participating bars, drink specials, giveaways, and swag!!! Grab your friends, coworkers, former coworkers, your favorite barista, and get your tickets today!! This event sold out last year and prices only go up as the date approaches!!!
How will this crawl work?
Check-in anytime between 12pm and 4pm at either of our two check-in locations (TBA), there you will receive your scorecard which will tell you the rest of the participating bars, get you the drink specials at them, and get you access to priority entry if any get close to or are at capacity. After you get your scorecard feel free to crawl at your own pace to any of the participating bars!
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a “bar crawl”, that doesn’t mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate and get your scorecard stamped to earn your event t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly