We are back again with Charleston’s most comfortable party of the year!!! Grab some friends, co-workers, that weird cousin, most importantly your craziest onesie and join us as we storm King Street to party in our PJs. Check-in will be from 1 – 4 pm where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
• We will only have a limited number of tickets available for this event
• We will ensure every bar on this crawl has an outdoor space
• Masks will be available at check-in for anyone interested
• Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and at multiple stops
We ask you to do your part as well:
• Please stay home if you are at high risk, not feeling well, or been exposed to anyone sick within 14 days of the event
• Wash your hands and use sanitizer regularly
• Save the hugs and handshakes, bring back the dap or even the elbow bump
*Any participating bar reserves the right to remove anyone from their property who is not abiding by these guidelines
A portion of all ticket sales will support a great local charity, Going Places.
• The first crawlers to check-in will get our signature Onesie Bar Crawl koozie
• The first crawlers to finish the crawl with a completed scorecard will get one of our custom Onesie Bar Crawl t-shirts
• Drink specials like $4 Tito’s, $3 Bud Light, and more (TBA)
• Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
• Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars, DJs at multiple stops
• The funniest onesies around!
• TBA soon
Join us on January 23rd for the most comfortable party Charleston has to offer!!!
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a “bar crawl”, that doesn’t mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate and get your scorecard stamped to earn your event t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly!**