Whether you celebrate Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, or Christmas, join us on December 8th for Charleston’s only local Holiday Bar Crawl!!
Grab some friends, air some grievances, and bust out your ugly sweaters, Santa/Mrs. Claus/ (sexy)Elf costumes, a dashiki, that sexy dreidel costume that has been collecting dust in the back of your closet for years, or just be that dude with mistletoe hanging over his head all night as we get ready to crawl down King Street for the holidays. Oh, and don’t forget your Festivus Poles!!
Tickets go on sale October 1st for the best Holiday Event in Charleston, SC!!!
Check-in will be from 3 – 6 pm at The Brick where you will pick up your scorecards and other holiday swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
- First 500 crawlers to check in will get a Santa hat and our signature December Holidays Bar Crawl koozie
- First 250 crawlers to finish the Crawl with a completed scorecard will get a custom December Holidays Bar Crawl tee shirt.
- Drink specials like $4 Tito’s, $3 Bud Light, and more (TBA)
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Hundreds of crawlers in the craziest holiday attire
- The Brick
- Beer Works
- Silver Dollar
- more coming soon!
Join us December 7th for the biggest Holiday Bar Crawl in Charleston!!
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a “bar crawl”, that doesn’t mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate and get your scorecard stamped to earn your event t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly!**