Bust out your leg warmers, friendship bracelets, hyper-color shirts, and your Chuck Converse, because we are kicking it old school. Grab some friends and join us as we storm King Street to party in our most radical ’80s gear for the 2nd Annual ’80s Bar Crawl on King Street!
Check-in will be at **TBD** from 1 – 4 pm where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
A portion of all ticket sales will support a great local charity, Going Places.
Check-in will be from 1 – 4 pm where you will pick up your scorecards and other swag, then crawl to the other participating bars on your scorecard, enjoying drink specials and getting your scorecard marked at each bar.
- The first crawlers to check in will get our signature ’80s Bar Crawl koozie
- The first crawlers to finish the Crawl with a completed scorecard will get one of our custom ’80s Bar Crawl t-shirts.
- Drink specials including $4 Tito’s and $3 Bud Lights (more TBA)
- Professional Photographer and videographer to capture the fun
- Free entry (with ticket) to all participating bars, DJs at multiple stops
- Neon and ’80s crawlers everywhere!
- $4 Tito’s
- $4 Bud Light Seltzer
- $3 Bud Light
- More TBA soon
- TBA soon
Join us on September 5th for the best ’80s event Charleston has to offer!!
**Drinking is 100% optional! Although this is a “bar crawl”, that doesn’t mean you are required to drink to participate. You do not have to purchase drinks at any bar in order to participate and get your scorecard stamped to earn your event t-shirt. We love and welcome Designated Drivers to join us. If you do choose to drink, please drink responsibly!**